By: TwitterButtons.com

17 years and forever more..

Posted by BuNgAnJaSH

After 80-something relationships i had, I finally found the right person to be with. My childhood crush..

He's one of my best friend from childhood, I had a crush on him when I was on my 5th grade (thats mean im only 10 years old that time), and apparently he felt the same way.
I haven't met him for 15 years before the 2009 reunion. As I reckoned, our last phone call conversation was on 1994..
Who thought that one stupid elementary reunion could turn us into a lifetime lover? (I didn't believe it in the 1st place, but HEY.. we sure did!). Its like a fairy tale; where after all the suffer, the main character finally got the happily ever after ending.

Of course, those years of separation did change us into a different person we used to be when we were a child. But somehow, that feeling we have for each other since our childhood survives until the day we meet again... and the feeling keep growing more and more each single day..

Both of us changed and grew up.. we both had our ups and downs..
I'd spent my time in the past with some bastards, he end up wasting his time back then for a drag queen. (Not all of my ex's are bastards, few of them are truly nice.. but his ex is surely a fraud. LOL!). We both learnt from our experiences, we had our heart torn apart by the time we see each other again.. and right now, we try to fix each other wounds..

Its didnt take longer than 5 minutes for us to realize that we're meant to be.
Its like its been written that way..

Sure, sometimes I wonder.. what if I never wasted my time in the past with those bastards? What if he never wasted his time for that hideous drag queen? but if none of those things happened, then maybe.. we'll never meet again in the future and become a lover like today..

Sometimes, there's few little things that people have on their relation that we dont.
We dont have a love song, we've dedicated all love songs to our former couple.. but it really doesnt matter, no love song leave us with golden silence.. The kind of silence we both need..
We dont give each other nicknames, we've used all the common nicknames in our former relationships.. So we prefer to call each other with our real name.. Just like we did when we're a child.
We didnt need long introductions to our family members, because most of our family members recognizes us already.. (or at least, they remembered the name part).

Its been a year since i met him again after those 15 years of loneliness and those 17 years of childhood crush.. and we have forever to spend together...
So I guess, that 15 years without him does worth..
and fairy tales do exist..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This !