By: TwitterButtons.com

Old vs New

Posted by BuNgAnJaSH




OK, I finally finished renewing my blog performance.. from a plain white with a little bit of gray color, to a cheerful blue and yellow.
I also learned how to install few widgets based on HTML (never thought I could but after few FATAL errors I made that crashed my site, i finally made it!! YAAAY!!!). Pay attentions on the new floating "twitter follow me" widgets, the "I love Indonesia" badge, and the music plugins :)
I also wrote few new posts, hopefully everyone will enjoy the posts.
I will try to write something really interesting for people to read, since I'm only an amateur blog writer.. I promise will try harder in future to write better posts.

but for now,
Cheers!! and enjoy my blog new performance :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate This !